Monday, November 11, 2013

November 11

Boy it seems like I am very lousy at this blog thing.  I have been trying to get everything done in my power to make this whole process go a little faster or smoother.  Between me and Daddy, we had to send papers out to about 8 different states.  Everywhere we have lived since we were 18 years old, and that is a very long time.  I have gotten some new pictures of you! That made my day, you are so adorable, or should I say handsome?

I hear you love you friend Rosie, she is going to have a new family too and when she leaves I am sure you are going to miss her terribly.  We have also decided on an American name for you, Matthew! It is a beautiful name for a beautiful little boy, I sure hope changing your name doesn't cause you much confusion.  

No comments:

Post a Comment